Sunday, May 15, 2011

Kions for Kenya party!!!:)

So this friday (May 20) I am throwing a huge end of year party and everyone is invited. I usually have one every year but I decided that since it is my senior year my friends and I should go out with a bang. This year instead of just the same old, same old, we are going all out. We are hoping to get people from all over the place, including Salem Hills (go skyhawks!), Spanish Fork, Maple Mountain, Payson and Springville. It is going to be huge! It is going to be a pool party so that in of itself is going to be fun. This year we are also getting a real DJ so there will be lots of music and dancing, remember to keep it clean! We will also be providing lots of food, volleyball, basketpall, ping pong, just dance on the Wii, and a huge projector playing a movie all night. You guys dont want to miss out on this party! The best part of the whole thing is that it is only going to cost 2$, and 100% of the proceedings will go to the charity foundation of kions for kenya. This will be a great opportunity to come have some good fun, and give to a worthy cause. All extra donations beyond 2$ will also be greatly appreciated! My address is 4 South Hillside Drive, Elk Ridge. Just follow the balloons and they will lead you straight here. I hope to see TONS of people there, call


or email me if you would like directions, or would like to help bring food:) Peace out for now!

No comments: