Saturday, May 14, 2011

Orphanage in Mexico

This past month my family and I got the opportunity to go to Mexico. While we were there we sought out an orphanage and went and visited with some of the little boys. There were thirty one adorable little boys, and we are now officially best friends:)I talked to the manager and I have been able to set up some awesome connections. I will soon be putting together a fundraiser for my new friends, and I'd love for every one to help out! I am planning on going down there again soon, and I hope to be able to supply the orphanage with some fun supplies.


Some of the things needed are: Pens, pencils, notebooks, books, crayons, colouring books, or money donations. If you would like to donate or even help with the fundraiser at all contact me at either rachyfitz6@gmail.com or at 801-400-8038

No comments: